- Do not be alarmed if they are sluggish when you first open the box. The beetles will revive within 20 minutes when exposed to fresh air and indirect light.
- Release Cryptolaemus montrouzieri in the evening or early morning. Avoid releasing in bright sunlight or artificial light.
- Light stimulates Cryptolaemus to fly away.
Environment: Outdoors, Crops, Orchards & Vineyards, Nursery, Greenhouse, Grow Room, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, Pond & Environment, Interiorscapes, Container Plants
- Do not store longer than 1 day.
- If not releasing immediately, keep in a place 61°–81° and out of direct sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate Cryptolaemus. Refrigeration will harm viability.
Viability Note: If you plan to check for viability, please do so upon receipt and prior to releasing the beneficial insects. Many predators and parasites are small and can be difficult to spot once released.