- Lightweight, simple to use, less fatigue – easy to use in overgrown or difficult-to-reach areas.
- Minimize exposure risks—no mixing, measuring, or spraying.
- Safer than chain saws—no blades, flying debris, fumes, or noise.
- Minimal training, worry-free operation – works in any weather.
Forest, crop tree, and Environmental Benefits
- Selectively kill undesirable trees – no off-target herbicide effects.
- No disease transmission
- Less fire hazard than mechanical options.
- Manage vegetation in sensitive sites without drift or spill risks.
- Thin stands without felling. No slash to impede wildlife movement.
- Create wildlife habitat trees, such as snags for perching birds.
- Retain beneficial foraging vegetation while controlling unwanted trees and brush.