$625.00 – $905.00
Foresters, utility managers, and agricultural producers now have an efficient, effective, economical way to control unwanted woody vegetation. A single compression stroke of the EZ-Ject lance head drives the shell through the bark and into the cambium layer of the tree. Once in the cambium, the tree’s sap dissolves the chemical which is taken up into the tree killing roots, trunk, and foliage. Fully loaded, the EZ-Ject lance weighs less than 10 pounds. Gravity-fed, spring-loaded head injects shells through bark with minimal operator effort.
- Lightweight, simple to use, less fatigue – easy to use in overgrown or difficult-to-reach areas.
- Minimize exposure risks—no mixing, measuring, or spraying.
- Safer than chain saws—no blades, flying debris, fumes, or noise.
- Minimal training, worry-free operation – works in any weather.
Forest, crop tree, and Environmental Benefits
- Selectively kill undesirable trees – no off-target herbicide effects.
- No disease transmission
- Less fire hazard than mechanical options.
- Manage vegetation in sensitive sites without drift or spill risks.
- Thin stands without felling. No slash to impede wildlife movement.
- Create wildlife habitat trees, such as snags for perching birds.
- Retain beneficial foraging vegetation while controlling unwanted trees and brush.