Best of Both Worlds
We took what worked well with other micro-infusion devices and combined it with the best features of macro-infusion to create the best tree injection system. The result is an easy-to-use system that gets the job done quickly, with the best results available.
- Quickly expandable for any size tree
- Continuous harness loop for even pressure, product distribution, and uptake
- Easy to clean and maintain
Equipment that doesn’t hold up day-in, day-out has no business in tree care because you can’t afford downtime from broken components. We designed the Q-Connect to be field-ready for many seasons to come.
- Durable steel tips and aluminum handles
- Easy-to-see, quarter turn on/off valves
- Pressurize with either a bike pump or a compressor with standard Schrader valve
The #1 thing we heard from our interviews was “No plugs, please”. They are expensive, an extra step to install, and a production killer when they run out. The Q-Connect system allows fast treatment without the need for plastic plugs or rubber check valves.
- Stainless steel tip seats snugly into a 15/64″ hole.
- Save time and money by not messing with plugs or rubber checks
- Machined steel tips will not bend or break off
Other Features That Make Q-Connect the Best Tree Injection System
- Compatible with a wide range of treatment chemistries
- Features an expandable harness that can treat up to a 75″ DBH tree
- Bottle holder stand that will not bend
- Tips utilize gate valves, not screw valves – know at a glance if the tip is on or off
- Schrader valve pressure fittings allow any standard bike pump to be used
- Pressure release valve means you cannot over-pressurize
- One-way Rainbow filling port on bottle cap allows you to prime the whole system with no lost product or unnecessary chemical exposure
- Easy setup and easy cleanup
- No plastic capsules to throw away